Wallpaper Hanging Wimbledon
Our business provides professional wallpaper hanging services around Wimbledon. There are not many decorating products that can supply the fantastic results that wallpapering can.
Wallpaper can produce stunning results when it comes to decorating the interior of your home or office.
Wallpaper comes in a range of various patterns and colours that are developed to provide you with a one-of-a-kind surface. On top of that, wallpaper can come in a range of textures that could include deepness to an area that repaint can not achieve.
Utilising this decorating tool offers your house a richness and appeal that is tough to or else duplicate.
Before cutting and hanging this wallpaper, we check the paper. This is to guarantee that all rolls have the very same set reference and are in good condition.
They should have no shade variation and no mistakes are present. We can also check that there are enough rolls to complete the task.
We begin by preparing the walls in the following ways:
- Walls must be clean, dry and even
- We eliminate any kind of old wallpaper and loosened paint and scrape off fine-grained, half-cracked surface areas
- Roughen repainted surface areas with sandpaper
- Absorbent surface areas should be prepared with an oil based guide ensuring it dries entirely prior to proceeding
- New plaster should be enabled to dry out completely
- Metal effects can be damaged if high levels of alkaline are currently present in the wall surfaces. Preparing the walls with an alkaline resistant primer should protect against any type of damages of this type
- For best results, we suggest walls are cross lined using high-quality lining paper. Sizing the lining paper will help attachment
- Lining ought to be allowed to dry entirely before hanging the wallpaper
- Dark coloured papers might require their sides coloured with a pastel of a similar tone to avoid white edges revealing
We then add the wallpaper and paste with care:
- We use a superior high-quality adhesive, pH neutral, solvent- free, fungicide protected, the light adhesive must be used
- We do not use self-mix adhesives. All purpose and heavy duty pastes are not suitable
- We apply an even coat of paste to the wallpaper, making sure edges are completely pasted. Do not permit paste ahead into contact with the surface area
- We allow sufficient time for the paper to become flexible (5-8 minutes)
- Care is taken not to crease the paper when folding
Wallpaper offers the perfect finish for interior design in Wimbledon and the south west. If you want to find a decorating company that you can trust, contact our team today for a quote. No job is too large or too small for our decorating company.
If you live in south west London and want to improve the interior design of your property, get in touch today. We will come and view the jobs required to provide you with a quote.
Our team have many years experience offering our customers a quality decorator service for Wimbledon SW19 and the surrounding areas of London. For painting and decorating in Wimbledon, contact us today.